About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, NM, United States
I am an avid sci-fi/horror/fantasy fan along with being a Right To Eat Animals activist, target shooter and general know it all with a little information about a lot of subjects which makes me slightly dangerous.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day Nine and Ten...Consolidated

Well, the fun is over..sort of...After two grueling days at the cash tables and quite a bit of bad luck, I am now officially broke..lol. But all is not lost as while I played on the ten dollars, I was able to accumulate 166 Player Points, which can be used to buy into other tournaments and satellites to larger games. i will use these for this and see where they take me. If anything of note does happen, I will post the results here.

However, for ten days, I had quite a bit of fun playing on someone elses dime for a change. Check back for further updates and any other nonsense I deem necessary to post. GL all.

No comments:

Post a Comment