About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, NM, United States
I am an avid sci-fi/horror/fantasy fan along with being a Right To Eat Animals activist, target shooter and general know it all with a little information about a lot of subjects which makes me slightly dangerous.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 8....Like Butta....

On a roll....lol...played 2 cash sessions and have increased the bankroll to an even $28.00. for those following, the cash sessions I have played so far are strictly Limit 5 Card Draw at the $0.25/.50 limit. While the game itself is fairly easy as opposed to a game like Omaha Hi/Lo, it still has its moments where player reads can mean the difference between stealing and outright winning with a sub-par hand.

I took a shot at a small buy in, $1.10, 5 Card tournament and didn't do so well but overall with the cash play, ending on a very nice little up note for the day. As I will continue to say, there's always tomorrow. Until next time, Good Luck and Great Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment