About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, NM, United States
I am an avid sci-fi/horror/fantasy fan along with being a Right To Eat Animals activist, target shooter and general know it all with a little information about a lot of subjects which makes me slightly dangerous.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's been awhile...

It has been some time since I've had the opportunity and inclination to sit down and type out a post on here. Well, it hasn't been all that long since I sat down but the typing thing is spot on. When I began this blog, I was working as an online article writer and had the extra time to devote to writing some of my own things along with working. Since then, my life has taken a left turn and put me back into the real world and into a real job so my writing time has been cut down due to plain old lack of motivation.

While this post is mainly to say I will be back on and writing at least once a week (on Saturdays) to help maintain my sanity, I know I have a few people that actually check this to see if I have posted anything new. This next line is for them...

NEW

Until next week and something with a little more substance, this is The Wise Lemur, saying, " Try and sleep with your eyes open...you're missing some pretty interesting stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment