About Me

My photo
Las Cruces, NM, United States
I am an avid sci-fi/horror/fantasy fan along with being a Right To Eat Animals activist, target shooter and general know it all with a little information about a lot of subjects which makes me slightly dangerous.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Quadjacks.com/WombatNation

I've had the unique privilege of being a guest panelist on the Wombat Nation's radio broadcast on Quadjacks.com the past few days. I would like to thank Marco and SryslySirius for having me. They have a great bunch of people over there imparting not only breaking poker news but also just having a general good time.

I highly recommend a visit to the live broadcast. As I write this they are on Day 21 of a non-stop broadcast and still going strong. The site allows visitors to participate in the chat along with the panel in asking questions and discussing a wide variety of topics.

http://www.justin.tv/quadjackslive#/w/1165793904/9

Take some time and stop by. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment